Many properties in Florida require culverts to divert storm water towards the main drains. When you are getting these features installed, you need to be assured that the local culvert contractors that you hire for the job will be able to provide you high-quality solutions at reasonable pricing.
We at BDI Marine Contractors specialize in culvert construction and cater to clients in and around Stuart, Rocky Point, and Palm City. We have also handled a large number of projects across Port St Lucie, Manatee Pocket, Willoughby Creek, and Hutchinson Island.
Over the years, our company has built a number of culverts in Fort Pierce, Tequesta, Hobe Sound, as well as Port and has scores of satisfied customers in Salerno, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, Seawall’s Point and the surrounding areas.
Some Culvert Structure Facts
- These are fully-enclosed drainage structures that run under a portion of land or road.
- The type and size of the culverts depend on the how much water is flowing in that area, the space that is diverting water to it, and the depth of the culvert being installed.
- When culverts serve as roadway surfaces, they also always also transfer water through a channel or pipe. Typically the type of culvert and the material used depend on where the structure is to be constructed, the design being proposed, the timeframe within which it is to be built etc.
Culvert Construction Materials
These features are like very large pipes and could be made from materials such as:
- High density polyethylene
- Composite culverts
In most settings concrete culverts are the preferred choice and they may come in non-reinforced or reinforced variants. If a particular project demands that the culvert be constructed on site, we can handle these in-situ constructions too, but most of our projects demand the use of pre-fabricated culverts.
Types of Culverts We Can Build
We understand that every site is different and that every client has their specific requirements. We provide customized services and can build different types of culverts such as:
- Bridge culvert
- Arch culvert
- Box culvert (multiple/single)
- Pipe culvert (multiple/single)
- Pipe arch culvert (multiple/single)
Custom Culvert Design
We have the expertise to provide you all the information you need about the different types of culverts and the materials available and what their pros and cons are. We use the latest technology and techniques in our work and make sure that the culverts we install are stable and resilient. The best materials will be used in the work and skilled and experienced personnel will handle the construction.
If you need any type of culvert built you want to be sure that you hire professionals that will provide the best services at the most competitive culvert construction cost. For any more information, feel free to contact BDI Marine Contractors at 561-909-9898. You can also send us your queries and requests via this Contact Us form and one of our experts will get in touch with you shortly.custom essays